lunes, 20 de mayo de 2013

LAST MINIATURE RELEASE


Here we have the first Hugnry Troll miniature!
The first cast will be in high quaility resin and metal.

Great work From Pedro Ramos (Poncho)





 READY FOR ORDER!









 SPAIN
RESINA 5€ + 3€ ENVIO CERTIFICADO España
Metal 7€ + 5€ ENVIO España


INTERNATIONAL

RESIN 5,5€ + 5€ certificated international letter EUROPE [OUT OF STOCK]
RESIN 5,5€ + 6€ certificated international letter [OUT OF STOCK]

Metal 7,5€ + 8€ certificated international letter EUROPE
Metal 7,5€ + 12€ certificated international letter
 
*SHIPPING ON METAL: costs in weight change a lot between 100gr- 130gr. If the final shipping cost is less than 8€ or 12€ the extra will be refund to you PayPal account.
*IMPORTANT: don´t send money until I send you a Paypal request.

2 comentarios:

  1. I want a metal one, please contact me at my google profile when they are ready :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Tristan,

      I will send you a pm when they are just on my hands!

      Juan

      Eliminar